Seven – UP Bottling Company Plc is a leader in the carbonated soft drink industry in Nigeria, acknowledged for providing challenging opportunities for hardworking and experienced individuals who have passion for result.
Opportunities now exist for such individuals to join our organization as Human Resource Managers.
The job holder based in a region has responsibility for organizing and coordinating activities at the region aimed at attracting, retaining, and maintaining human capital and as custodian of company policies ensures adequate implementation. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Promote industrial harmony through regular communication and meetings with workers representatives at the region.
- Maintain cordial relationships with host communities in such a manner that guarantees social responsiveness of the region.
- Ensure adherence to company’s rules and regulations and work out acceptable and objective criteria for recognizing excellence in productivity and conduct.
- Manage performance management process in the region.
- Implement, monitor and maintain approved manning level at the region.
- Liaise with Manpower Development Manager in identifying and coordinating training activities at the region.
- Provide necessary administrative support for the smooth running of the region.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications.
- A university degree in social sciences.
- 10 years experience, five of which must have been spent handling industrial relations in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws is very essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Uncompromising integrity and personal discipline
- Between 35 and 40 years age bracket
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting, on or before 11th November 2008 with relevant CV/ credentials to:
The Executive Director Seven-up Bottling Company Plc 247 Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora P.O.Box 134, Apapa, Lagos